Howard Miller 680-682 Quinn V Curio Cabinet
- Careful Craftsmanship: This lighted curio cabinet features an aged gray finish on select hardwoods and veneers. The finish is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance, completing the careful craftsmanship of the entire piece.
Detailed Design: No detail was missed in the design of this glass display cabinet. The curio cabinet features a distinctive charcoal finished base paired with hinged front glass doors, boasting antique charcoal finished bar pulls. A glass mirrored back enhances your view of displayed items.
Adjustable Features: Change this lighted curio cabinet’s layout with its adjustable features. Four adjustable glass shelves offer five levels of display with continuous holes for shelf adjustment. Additionally, adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors and the entire design allows for two or more of these cabinets to be used as bunching cabinets.
- Aged Grey finish on select hardwoods and veneers is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance. Also features a distinctive charcoal finished base.
- Hinged front glass doors feature antique charcoal finished bar pulls.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Four adjustable glass shelves provide for five levels of display; continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Plate grooves for vertical display of plates.
- Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips lock shelves into place.
- No Reach™ roller on/off light switch with halogen light is located on the back.
- Adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- The design allows for two or more to be used as bunching cabinets.
- Glass front doors require some assembly. INT1018
- Height 78.75″ (200 cm)
- Width 35.75″ (91 cm)
- Depth 15.5″ (39 cm)
- Other available colors – aged natural, burnished silver, aged linen, aged java