Howard Miller 680-599 Quinn II Curio Cabinet
Looking for the perfect place to display your memories with pride? Look no further, the 680-682 Quinn II is an excellent choice!
With it’s quality materials and modern design, this modern curio is a must-have addition for any home or office. The finish is wire brushed to give it a reclaimed wood appearance and the lighted interior will compliment your cherished collectibles.
Don’t keep your family heirlooms and fine china in a box under the bed, display them with pride in a Howard Miller 680-682 curio cabinet.
- Burnished Silver finish is lightly wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Also features a distinctive charcoal finished base.
- Hinged front glass doors feature antique charcoal finished bar pulls.
- Glass mirrored back and bottom panel.
- Four adjustable glass shelves provide for five levels of display; continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Plate grooves for vertical display of plates.
- Pad-Lock metal shelf clips lock shelves into place.
- No Reach roller on/off light switch with halogen light is located on the back.
- Adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- The design allows for two or more to be used as bunching cabinets.
- Glass front doors require some assembly.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 78.75″ (200 cm)
- Width 35.75″ (91 cm)
- Depth 15.5″ (39 cm)
- Other available colors – aged natural, aged gray, aged linen, aged java