Howard Miller 680-681 Quinn IV Curio Cabinet
Show off your collectibles with the Quinn IV curio cabinet. Its aged linen finish is wire-brushed for an antique appearance, and it can be displayed on its own or in multiples to create bunching cabinets.
Durable Construction: This curio cabinet has select hardwood construction and veneers, so it’s durable and elegant. The wire-brushed aged linen finish resembles reclaimed wood and complements any décor, while the glass front doors and glass mirrored back provide a clear view of your favorite objects.
Versatile Storage Options: Display this lighted curio cabinet alone or in groups to create bunching cabinets. Inside are four adjustable glass shelves, which lock into place with Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips. The shelves have plate grooves, so you can safely display collectible plates.
- Aged Linen finish on select hardwoods and veneers is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance. Also features a distinctive charcoal finished base.
- Hinged front glass doors feature antique charcoal finished bar pulls.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Four adjustable glass shelves provide for five levels of display; continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Plate grooves for vertical display of plates.
- Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips lock shelves into place.
- No Reach™ roller on/off light switch with halogen light is located on the back.
- Adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- The design allows for two or more to be used as bunching cabinets.
- Glass front doors require some assembly. INT1018
- Height 78.75″ (200 cm)
- Width 35.75″ (91 cm)
- Depth 15.5″ (39 cm)
- Other Available colors – aged natural, burnished silver, aged gray, aged java