Howard Miller 680-680 Quinn III Curio Cabinet
Display your treasures with the Quinn III curio cabinet. This spacious lighted curio cabinet has the distinctive appearance of reclaimed wood, along with interior lighting for elegant illumination.
Select Hardwoods: This curio cabinet is crafted from select hardwoods and veneers, so it’s durable and stylish. The Aged Java finish is lightly distressed to resemble reclaimed wood and accentuated by the charcoal-finish base.
Adjustable Glass Shelves: The four glass shelves inside this curio are adjustable. When in their original positions, the shelves allow for five display levels. A glass mirrored back provides a full view of your collectibles, and the Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips prevent the shelves from sliding.
Interior Lighting: Illuminate the decorative objects inside this glass display cabinet with interior lighting. The No-Reach™ roller light switch on the back of the cabinet lets you easily adjust the settings.
- Aged Java finish on select hardwoods and veneers is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Also features a distinctive charcoal finished base.
- Hinged front glass doors feature antique charcoal finished bar pulls.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Four adjustable glass shelves provide for five levels of display; continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Plate grooves for vertical display of plates.
- Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips lock shelves into place.
- No Reach™ roller on/off light switch with halogen light is located on the back.
- Adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- The design allows for two or more to be used as bunching cabinets.
- Glass front doors require some assembly. INT1018
- Height 78.75″ (200 cm)
- Width 35.75″ (91 cm)
- Depth 15.5″ (39 cm)
- Other available colors – aged natural, burnished silver, aged linen, aged gray