Howard Miller 680-515 Williamson Curio Cabinet
With bold styling and elegant details, the 680-515 Williamson lighted curio cabinet is sure to add beauty to any room. Showcase all your favorite collectibles on the adjustable glass shelving of this glass display cabinet.
This Howard Miller curio cabinet features a handcrafted style. An Espresso finish on select hardwoods and veneers makes this a truly notable piece. Careful attention was paid to the details of this glass display cabinet’s design. The front door of the cabinet slides in both directions for convenient access to the shelves.
A lower drawer with an antique nickel finished pull offers additional storage with full extension metal drawer glides. A glass mirrored back enhances the view of your treasures, while a locking door secures your contents.
- Espresso finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The front door slides in both directions for convenient access to the shelves.
- This cabinet features a lower drawer, with an antique nickel finished pull, for additional storage.
- Drawer features full extension metal drawer glides.
- Glass mirrored back enhances your treasures.
- Five glass shelves and one fixed wooden shelf provide ample display space.
- Adjustable glass shelves feature continuous holes for versatile shelf placement.
- Plate grooves in the glass shelves allow vertical display of plates.
- Pad-Lock™metal shelf clips lock shelves into place.
- Locking door secures your contents.
- No-Reach™ roller on/off light switch located on the back of the cabinet controls a halogen light; includes a convenient key holder.
- Adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- This cabinet can be used as a bunching cabinet.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 78.25″ (199 cm)
- Width 36″ (91 cm)
- Depth 15.75″ (40 cm)