Howard Miller 680-533 Underhill Curio Cabinet
Featuring a luxurious finish and a stunning design, the 680-533 Underhill curio cabinet will add elegance to any space. Showcase your favorite collectibles on the adjustable shelving of this glass display cabinet.
Fall in love with the detailed craftsmanship of this small curio cabinet. This beautiful glass display cabinet is finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers, offering true elegance to any space.
Howard Miller offers a stunningly detailed design for this curio cabinet. This curio console cabinet features side opening doors on the left and right sides of the cabinet and crystal-cut grooved glass on the front. A glass mirrored back enhances the view of showcased items, while the incandescent lighting illuminates collectibles.
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This curio console cabinet features side opening doors on left and right side of cabinet and crystal-cut grooved glass on the front.
- A glass mirrored back enhances the view.
- One adjustable glass shelf for two levels of display, with continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Incandescent lighting to illuminate your collectibles.
- No-Reach™ roller light switch for interior light is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 33″ (84 cm)
- Width 47.25″ (120 cm)
- Depth 14″ (36 cm)
- Other available colors – espresso, black satin, golden oak