Howard Miller 680-636 Martindale V Curio Cabinet
More than just a glass display cabinet, the 680-636 Martindale V curio cabinet will add elegance to any space. Display your favorite collectibles on its adjustable glass shelving or stand commemorative plates up in the plate grooves.
The wire brushed aged linen finish gives a natural-reclaimed wood appearance while the cabinet frame is built with select hardwoods and proudly made in the U.S.A.
A stunningly detailed design sets this curio cabinet apart. Beautiful beveled glass enhances the front door, and cabinet lighting offers brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles. Finally, a glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
- Aged Linen finish on select hardwoods is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Beveled glass on front door. The front door slides in both directions for easy access to the shelves.
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- No-Reach™ light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet. A handy key holder is attached.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- A side locking door is featured on this cabinet.
- Six glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Plate grooves in the glass shelves allow for vertical display of your collectible plates.
- Locking door for added security.
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
- Height 78″ (198 cm)
- Width 28″ (71 cm)
- Depth 17″ (43 cm)
- Other available colors – cherry bordeaux, espresso, aged auburn, black, aged gray