Howard Miller 680-635 Martindale IV Curio Cabinet
The 680-635 Martindale IV curio cabinet will add beauty and elegance to your home or office. Proudly display your chosen collectibles in this premium glass display cabinet.
With the integrated lighting and locking door, this curio cabinet features a beautiful aged auburn finish on select hardwoods and is proudly made in the U.S.A. The design of this glass display cabinet sets it apart from others with it’s front door that slides left and right for easy access.
The mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles, and the adjustable glass shelves make it the perfect place to display your cherished items.
- Aged Auburn finish on select hardwoods is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Beveled glass on front door. The front door slides in both directions for easy access to the shelves.
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- No-Reach light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- A handy key holder is attached.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- A side locking door is featured on this cabinet.
- Six glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Plate grooves in the glass shelves allow for vertical display of your collectible plates.
- Locking door for added security.
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
- Height 78″ (198 cm)
- Width 28″ (71 cm)
- Depth 17″ (43 cm)
- Other available colors – cherry bordeaux, espresso, black, aged linen, aged gray