Howard Miller 680-469 Martindale Sliding Door Curio
This curio cabinet is designed and assembled in the USA using select hardwoods and the Cherry Bordeaux finish enhances the wood’s natural beauty. The beveled glass front door offers a clear view of the cabinet’s contents, the lock to keep your items secure and the door can slide in either direction.
Six Glass Shelves: There are six adjustable shelves inside this glass display cabinet for seven total display levels. They can be removed and adjusted to accommodate tall items, and they have grooves for safely displaying collectible plates.
Interior Cabinet lighting illuminates your treasures for a museum-worthy display. Use the No-Reach™ roller switch on the back of this curio cabinet to turn the light on and off.
Stable on Any Floor: Adjustable levelers underneath each corner of this lighted display cabinet provide stability on uneven floors and carpets.
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Beveled glass on front door. The front door slides in both directions for easy access to the shelves.
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- No-Reach light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- A handy key holder is attached.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- A side locking door is featured on this cabinet.
- Six glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Plate grooves in the glass shelves allow for vertical display of your collectible plates.
- Locking door for added security.
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
- Height 78″ (198 cm)
- Width 28″ (71 cm)
- Depth 17″ (43 cm)
- Other available colors – black, espresso, aged auburn, aged linen, aged gray