Howard Miller 680-445 Hartland Curio Cabinet
This 680-445 Hartland glass display cabinet is the perfect addition to any room and makes showcasing your favorite collectibles a delight. Enjoy the beautiful design while keeping your cherished collectibles safe and clean behind the locking glass door.
With the Hampton Cherry finish, this stunning antique curio cabinet is built on select hardwoods and is proudly made in the U.S.A. The heavily distressed wood is made with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
It boasts reeded columns and an elaborate decorative overlay on an arched pediment. The front door features beveled glass, sliding in both directions. A dark antique brass finished knob and plate adorn the center of the door.
- This handsome display cabinet is loaded with fine features.
- It boasts reeded columns and an elaborate decorative overlay on an arched pediment.
- The front door features beveled glass and slides in both directions for convenient access to the shelves.
- A dark antique brass finished knob and plate adorn the center of the door.
- The decorative cutout in the base adds visual interest.
- Hampton Cherry finish is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Locking door for added security.
- Touch-Lite™ adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off. A handy key holder is attached.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
- Plate grooves in the glass shelves allow for vertical display of your collectible plates.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- 42″ wide, 14″ deep, 78″ high