Howard Miller 680-677 Bradington III Curio
Are you looking for a stylish and functional way to display your most prized possessions? Look no further than the 680-677 Bradington III curio!
Crafted with the highest quality materials, this curio cabinet boasts a sleek and modern design that will elevate any room in your home. The gloss white finish will blend seamlessly with any decor, while the curved glass doors and adjustable glass shelves provide a secure and customizable display space.
With built-in halogen lighting, your items will be beautifully illuminated and truly shine. And with Howard Miller’s impeccable attention to detail, you can trust that your curio will be a reliable and lasting addition to your home.
- A beautiful gloss white finish on select hardwoods and veneers lends a transitional presence to this collector cabinet.
- Four curved front glass doors feature nickel finished hardware for contemporary appeal.
- A glass mirrored back enhances your treasures and collectibles.
- Four glass shelves with plate grooves and one wooden shelf in the lower cabinet offer ample space for your collection.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips add stability and safety for your collectibles.
- Halogen light with convenient No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ light switch offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off.
- Height-adjustable floor levelers under all four corners provide stability on uneven as well as carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 82″ (208 cm)
- Width 36″ (91 cm)
- Depth 17″ (43 cm)
- Other available colors – black coffee, silver, gloss black