Howard Miller 680-658 Chesterbrook Curio Cabinet
Hardwood Construction: This curio cabinet is made in the USA from select hardwoods and veneers. The Cherry Bordeaux finish imparts a rich look to this piece, which has beveled glass on the locking front door to showcase your treasures while keeping them secure.
Ample Display Space: Seven adjustable shelves offer plenty of room for your favorite collectibles. They have plate grooves to vertically display your collectible plates, and they’re equipped with metal shelf clips to keep them firmly in place.
Interior Lighting: Illuminate your treasures with the cabinet lighting inside this glass display cabinet. It can be set to low, medium, high, or off, and it’s easy to adjust with the No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ switch on the back of the cabinet.
Stability on Uneven Floors: There are adjustable levelers under each corner of this lighted curio cabinet for stability on carpets and floors that may not be perfectly level.
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and made in the U.S.A.
- This X-tra® cabinet features extra deep shelves and extra height to accommodate your collectibles.
- Beveled glass on the front door.
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Touch-Lite™ adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off. A handy key holder is attached.
- Eight levels of display space accommodate your many treasures.
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- No-Reach™ light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 78″ (198 cm)
- Width 28″ (71 cm)
- Depth 17″ (43 cm)
- Other available colors – golden oak, aged linen, black satin