Howard Miller 680-529 Marlowe Corner Curio Cabinet
The Marlowe Corner Curio is the epitome of classic elegance.
With its Hampton Cherry finish and beautiful lines, it’s sure to make a statement in any room.
Not only does it look great, but it also functions beautifully, thanks to its adjustable shelves and lighted interior.
If you’re looking for a functional piece to display your collectibles, the Howard Miller Marlowe will have you covered for years to come.
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Features a unique frameless glass door.
- No-Reach™ roller light switch for interior light is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longerlasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- A glass mirrored back enhances the view.
- Four adjustable glass shelves for five levels of display; continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0712
- Height 78.5″ (199 cm)
- Width 32″ (81 cm)
- Depth 26″ (66 cm)
- Wall Dimension 22.75″ (58 cm)
- Other available colors – Espresso, Black, Aged Linen, Aged Grey