Howard Miller 680-290 Embassy II Corner Curio
You are looking at the Howard Miller 680-290 Embassy II corner curio cabinet. With it’s space-saving design, this beautiful display cabinet is designed and made in the U.S.A.
Offering more storage than the average corner curio, this antique curio has a crown pediment, fluted columns, beveled glass and a locking door.
The fully adjustable glass shelves give you the opportunity to show off your family heirlooms, keepsakes, collectibles and mementos.
- Cabinet is lightly distressed and features a beautifully detailed leaf and shell, crown pediment with complimenting fluted columns and matching column caps.
- This X-tra® cabinet features extra deep shelves and extra height to accommodate your collectibles.
- A mirrored bottom is in addition to the mirrored back.
- Beveled glass on the front door and angled sides.
- Embassy Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Touch-Lite™ adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off. A handy key holder is attached.
- Eight levels of display space accommodate your many treasures.
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Plate grooves for vertical display of plates.
- No-Reach™ light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 86″ (218 cm)
- Width 42″ (107 cm)
- Depth 26.75″ (68 cm)
- Wall Dimension 29.5″ (75 cm)