Howard Miller 680-691 Ansel II Curio Cabinet
Beauty and practical design meet together with the Ansel II. With beautiful materials and a gorgeous glass display case, this curio cabinet will quickly become a focal point in any room.
Careful Craftsmanship: Howard Miller delivers stunning craftsmanship in the Ansel II curio cabinet. The smoke gray finish is wire-brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance on select hardwoods and veneers.
Detailed Design: This lighted curio cabinet features a hand-forged, lightly distressed iron leg base, and a two-way sliding front door that locks to secure your collectibles. Completing the detailed design is a glass mirrored back, which enhances the view of stored items.
Adjustable Features: Customize this glass display cabinet through easy to use adjustable features. Four adjustable glass shelves allow for five levels of display with continuous holes for shelf adjustment. Additionally, adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Smoke Grey Finish is wire-brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Select hardwoods and veneers. Features a hand-forged, lightly distressed iron leg base.
- A two-way sliding front door locks to secure your collectibles.
- A glass mirrored back enhances the view.
- Four adjustable glass shelves allow for five levels of display; continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- No-Reach™ roller light switch for interior light is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- LED lighting for brighter, whiter, longer lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Made in the USA.
- Some assembly required.
- Height 78″ (198 cm)
- Width 35.75″ (91 cm)
- Depth 15″ (38 cm)
- Available in an amber brown finish