Howard Miller 680-630 Luke V Curio Cabinet
Showcase your decorative objects with the Luke VI curio cabinet. This distinctive piece provides six levels of display and has an Aged Gray finish to complement any décor.
This curio cabinet is made from select hardwoods and veneers for durability and style. It has a wire-brushed Aged Gray finish that mimics the weathered appearance of reclaimed wood, along with a glass mirrored back for contemporary flair.
The two-way beveled glass door on this curio cabinet slides open for easy access and locks for security. A holder on the back of the case provides handy storage for the key.
- Gloss Red finish on select hardwoods.
- This curio cabinet features a two-way slide opening locking door with beveled glass.
- A glass mirrored back enhances the view.
- Five adjustable glass shelves allow for six levels of display; continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Halogen lighting to illuminate your collectibles.
- No-Reach roller light switch for interior light is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet. A handy key holder is attached.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors. INT1017
- Height 80 (203 cm)
- Width 28.5″ (72.5 cm)
- Depth 15″ (38 cm)
- Other available colors – espresso, aged gray, black satin